“Accountability is about setting the expectation, clearly communicating it, and then holding yourself and everyone within your sphere of influence responsible for consistently meeting the established expectations.”
With the People You Work With
- Clearly define the expectation
- Involve others in setting the expectations
- Agree together
- Determine measurement standards
- Is it measurable?
- Can it be accomplished?
- Follow through
- Do what you agree to
- Don’t allow constant compromise
- Act quickly
- Foster “group” accountability
With Your Own Life—3 Foundational Relationships you MUST HAVE:
- Mentor: Someone that is investing in you
- Support Group: A place to be honest and real, regularly!
- Disciple: Someone to pour into