“And what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.”
2 Timothy 2:2
Andy Stanley, in The Next Generation Leader talks about 5 concepts that are critical for developing leaders.
- Put your energies in areas where you will most likely excel.
- Leaders aren’t always the smartest, but they have the courage to initiate.
- Don’t be paralyzed with uncertainty, lead with clarity.
- Without a coach you will never be as good as you could be.
- Be a leader worth following.
True multiplication doesn’t come when you accomplish more tasks.
It comes when you invest in the development of another leader.
The Art of Delegation (Jim Burns)
- I Do It, You Watch
- I Do It, You Do It
- You Do It, I Help
- You Do It, I Do Something Else