THE MESSAGE is more important than the mechanics of communicating it.
THE MESSAGE must compete with thousands of other matters intruding on the donor’s attention.
THE MESSAGE, therefore must be repeated constantly, in terms that the donors understand, and in ways that make it count for them.
Ministry Development Specialists.
- Know your MESSAGE
- Be able to share your vision
- Be able to share your passion for your vision
- Be able to defend your vision
- Build relationship first, then share the need
- Build the foundation
- Invest the time
- Follow through and follow-up
- Be thankful and grateful
- Be timely in your communication
- Include them in the evaluation