The idea of being a part of an accountability group means that there are some hard questions you’re willing to ask and answer. Without honesty and vulnerability, an accountability group is a waste of time.
Here are some questions that my accountability group has agreed to ask and answer:
RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR WIVES & KIDS
- Have you had intentional time with your wife this week?
- Is there anything you need to share with your wife that you don’t want to?
- How have you communicated to your wife that you love her this week?
- Have you prayed with your wife this week?
- Have you had individual time with your kids this week?
- Have you prayed with your kids this week?
RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD
- Have you had any personal time in the Word this week?
- Have you had time talking with God and listening to Him?
- Are you being stretched in your faith?
- Do people see Jesus in you?
- Have you looked at any porn this week or anything you shouldn’t be looking at?
- Have you been out of control drinking? (goals)
- Have you exercised this week? (goals)
- How has your eating been? (goals)
- Have you had financial integrity this week?
These are just the start. Add questions based on the needs of your group. These are some to get you started!