Would you agree with any of the following?
1. I have been influenced to do the right thing by watching someone do the wrong thing.
2. I have been influenced by someone who didn’t even know they were influencing me.
3. I have been influenced by seeing what I want to be in someone else.
4. I have been influenced to do something I didn’t think I could do.
5. I have been influenced by someone and I know that they influenced me.
So, who are you influencing? You need to select a “target”, someone you want to pass your years of experience on to, and they don’t even have to know that you are trying to influence them!
Three things about “intentional” influencing:
1. It will take time, so start now. Set times to be together.
2. It does not need to be formal. Just hang out and talk.
3. It has to stay confidential. You can’t brag about it to anyone.
So, what’s keeping you from getting started? It’s how the generations work together. It’s Kingdom stuff!
Submitted by Ron/2013