Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Get SPAM out of your inbox.
- Get off as many email lists as you can.
- Move messages out of your inbox when you no longer need to read, respond, or take action.
- Use filters to prioritize your inbox.
- Save and reuse responses to questions that you get frequently.
- Write better messages:
- Discuss only one issue per message.
- Put the issue in the subject box.
- Make your emotional tone as obvious and explicit as you can.
- End messages with: “no reply needed” to discourage responses.
- Reply to the sender and use BCC instead of CC.
- Don’t forward messages to your entire list.
- If you have a “forwarder” ask them to stop politely!
- Learn your e-mail program! It will help you!