We never really stop to ask some really important questions! We are moving so fast, we don’t have the time, and we really don’t want to slow down.
Just stop! Think these 10 questions through…
- Why am I doing what I’m doing?
- Am I working in my “strengths?” In my “giftedness?” If not, what do I need to do to spend more time in those areas?
- How am I doing relating to those around me?
- Am I chasing my own agenda? God’s plan? Other’s plans?
- Am I happy? Do I feel fulfilled?
- Am I “drained” by the things I’m doing? Or am I “filled?”
- How much longer can I keep moving at this pace?
- When was the last time I just sat, listened, dreamed, waited?
- Do I need help? From who? When?
- Am I on course? Am I lost, chasing the wrong thing?