Dan Rockwell writes at leadershipfreak about MOMENTUM:
- Momentum is a series of successful endings not beginnings. Excitement happens at the beginning. Momentum builds at the end.
- Momentum sneaks up on you. One day you look around and say, wow! We’re going places. Excitement flares up; momentum builds up.
- Every win is one step toward momentum. If you can’t define the win, you can’t achieve momentum.
- Reach big wins through a series of small wins. Successful leaders build small wins into big initiatives.
- Momentum begins with successful endings, but requires next steps. Momentum cools when you stop moving forward.
Submitted by Russ, 2016