How do you move a small organization into a bigger one? Not that there’s anything wrong with small, but if you have a vision to grow, what do you do? Here are some suggestions:
1. Focus on what you want to make happen. See it and say it plainly.
2. Evaluate the felt needs of your customer.
3. Prioritize your objectives.
4. Strategize the best path to your goal.
5. Implement – nothing changes until action is taken.
The Bible says we’re not to despise small beginnings, but Jesus said if you have faith as small as a tiny mustard seed, you can expect tall robust trees to grow from that tiny beginning. So, put those items in your next strategic planning.
Wayne Pederson (hcjbglobal.org)