Pat Williams of MBA’s Orlando Magic, borrowed five principles for success from entrepreneur, Walt Disney:
1. Think tomorrow: Everything you do should count for tomorrow.
2. Free your imagination: God is a big God and doesn’t know the word impossible.
3. Build lasting quality: Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord.
4. You need “sticktuity”: Walt Disney had many financial failures before putting the Magic Kingdom together.
5. Have fun: Billy Graham once said: I want to be remembered as someone who was fun to be with.
Let me ask you: Are you fun to work for? Fun to live with? Jesus said: I have come that you might have life…and live it to the full. That’s true even for managers and leaders.
So, what’s you game plan for leadership?
-Wayne Pederson (hcjbglobal.org)